In the Brahmastra released on September9, Shah Rukh Khan plays Mohan Bhargava, a scientist and Brahmanch secret community’s member with extraordinary power, who is guarding one of the pieces of the ancient Astra. He features the Vanarastra in the film.
Some phrases in it are an indication of SRK being Dev in an upcoming part planned to be released in December, 2025 as per director Ayan Mukerji. SRK has a cameo appearance in part. Next, he could be Dev opposite Deepika Padukone.
Following are reasons SRK is Dev in Brahmastra:
- In the film when Guru (Amitabh Bachchan) says, “Dev Apne Junoon Ke Liye Lada, Amrita Apne Kartavya ke liye.” Mohan replies, “Mujhe Apna “kartavya” nibhana hoga.” Here, he intends to say that he has to fulfill his duty.
- Notably, Deepika’s house has a lamp with fire. Similar lamps are on SRK’s table. There is also a book which falls when SRK says Vanarastra, this book talks about Nick, a small boy who receives mysterious summons to visit his father, nearly 20 years later.
- SRK states, “Main Haarta Nahi”, pointing out that he will be back because he just went straight down in chair not dead.
- Recently, SRK shared his shirtless look on Twitter, making people go crazy. The Behind The Scenes (BTS) is seemingly from Brahmastra Part 2 as Dev. He wears Rudraksh ki maala aur Dev ki ring. It has increased fans’ anticipation to see his character opposite Deepika.
- The picture of him resembles with same nose.
- Moreover, when it comes to Swades and Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, SRK played as Mohan Bhargava and Dev, respectively. Interestingly, Ayan was assistant director in both. Dev is the main villain in Brahmastra and will be the leading character in part 2.